Prevention of Google Penalty
Prevention is always better than cure. Recovery of the website from the penalty is time consuming and tedious process and many websites have to struggle a lot to get back their original rankings. So, why your website should suffer any penalty? You need to monitor it constantly along with the backlinks so as to ensure that there is no undue effect of Google updates on it. The webspam team of Google is estimated to be sending almost 500,000 manuals every month as action notification. You should adopt the promotional strategy so designed that your website strictly adheres to Google guidelines for avoiding any sort of penalty.
What our experts do for penalty prevention?
- Regular audits of backlinks to avoid any sort of crappy backlinks
- Removal of spammy links by disavowing them
- Monitoring variations in Anchor text
- Monitoring the site comments and also undertake their moderation
- Monitor all outbound links
- Constant site monitoring to ensure that it is free of any sort of Malware
- Fix 404 error if we find any
- Fixing of external broken links
- Audit of content usability and quality
- Weekly fixing of crawl issues if found
All of the above will be carried out on weekly basis to make sure that the site looks good in the eyes of Google. You will be receiving monthly report from our side about the performed tasks. Don???t waste so much money on damage fixing when it is easy to prevent it.