PR Marketing Services
Distribution of PR to News Outlets, International Media Partners and Broadcasts
Latest algorithmic updates published by the search engine major have removed press releases from the list of easy online marketing tools used to enhance rankings. It is the clear case of misunderstanding when we consider that Google doesn???t like press releases. The real thing is that Google wants you to publish the news only in the intended manner. The press release would be considered appropriate by Google only when it offers the newsworthy details that may add value to readers.
Whatever size your industry may be, whether your company is small or big, the effective press release marketing would surely boost the brand and online visibility of the company. This will also increase the chances of being noticed by the journalists and hence would increase the coverage on traditional media as well. Apart from this, your business would be visible on Bing News and Google.
We have further established connections with several media websites and content networks that are the best tools competent enough of getting your press release better exposure. We are aware of the value associated to press releases and hence we comply to Google guidelines by adopting ???nofollow??? stand in the links to press release.
The search engines are now equipped with advanced technology that will be capable enough to detect the slightest variance in website address, contact information and business name. Hence, it is very much important that your business should post the consistent Name, Address as well as Phone Number (NAP) on all the sources. With the help of our highly effective relations with media platforms internationally, we will get your NAPs listed in about 400+ news sites and top journals.
Why you need Press Releases?
- Enhancement and Awareness of Brand
- Publishes financial statements, annual reports and balance sheets to the shareholders internationally
- Extended reach of announcements as the highlights of business success are spread far and wide
- Management of reputation
- Drive traffic
- Enhance business value
- NAP listings
Prime offerings of our Press Release Service
- Creation of Press Release: Google supports the press releases which are newsworthy and are worth reading. Our expert journalists would ensure that we offer only newsworthy and interesting content that is good enough to engage readers and thus would help you get more visitors.
- Distribution of the Press Releases to the paid PR sites: Distributing your press releases to the sites like SBWire, PR Buzz etc. which are paid PR sites may improve the visibility of your website by extending the reach to wide journalist base along with the right target audience.
- Distribution to TV/Radio/Broadcast Stations: We will ensure distribution of your PR to premium radio, TV and broadcast stations that are strong means of communication to reach the major mass audience.
- Distribution of Press Releases to Media Partners: We have our connections established with many major media partners and that helps you to spread your press release to largest online media.
- Distribution of Press Releases to News Outlets: Distributing the press releases to the major news outlets will offer you better chance of gaining success through news promotion.
- Distributing it to Journalists: We mail the PR individually to more than 600 journalists which include BBC, CNN etc.
- NAP Listings: The importance of NAP listings is quite high in the current scenario of online marketing as it will serve as the back link for search engine rankings. Better rankings can be achieved with well placed NAPs.
- Distribution to famous Free PR Directories: The well drafted newsworthy press releases are distributed manually to about 90 famous press releases directories. According to latest Google???s guidelines, the press releases submitted for publishing may have no-follow attributes. We will offer you with customised reports, screenshots of submission, exclusive business profiles and live links as a part of our premium packages.
- Local Newspaper Syndication: If you are targeting a bigger market then getting the press release published in the local newspaper would be very much beneficial.
- Top News Portals Syndication: We will get your newsworthy press release sundicated with news portal, social media and journalist sites to get your business the enhanced public presence.
- Syndication to Top News Portals: Your newsworthy release does get syndicated with top journalist sites, news portals and social media providing a merely improved public presence to your business.