Website Audit Service
Evaluation of your website for all those dimensions that affect its visibility and ranking
An effective website doesn???t get complete with its launch and attractive design and website development, but with its appeal on the real time that counts for its success with maximum conversions. Various SEO tools that have flooded the market would give you the exact data in numbers, but that would not specify the interpretation of that same in business enhancement. With our team at Datascribes, the prime concern for the audit of the website manually is carried out in order to offer the clear insight into the technical aspects of your online business and the strategic planning that you might implement in long run to get the major share in competitive market.
What is meant by Website Audit?
Website audit is the well planned activity that requires documentation of various website checks for its compliance with several established standards and techniques. At Datascribes, judgements are made on the basis of the website performance in the industry, and a detailed report is then formed that emphasises on the possible amendments for better visibility.
How it is accomplished with Datascribes?
At Datascribes, the entire audit of the website is carried out manually without any automated tools. We believe in competitive excellence for winning the market. We carry out the thorough analysis of your business objectives through in-depth consultation and initialise our process of achieving your business targets. With excellent expertise, we have planned our tasks in such a manner that you get the clear picture of how we accomplish it.
1. First Time Consultation: The first time consultation is the key to know you better. Our experts will discuss or provide you with the questionnaire to know your
- Objectives in business
- Audience targeted
2. Audit of Algorithmic Impact: The next step would comprise of auditing your website for various algorithmic impacts made by Google in the last 2 years. They will analyse over 20 algorithm refreshes and updates. They will then provide detailed report about the impact of;
- Penguin ??? Reduction in the search engine ranking for the website that violates Google???s Webmaster Guidelines.
- Panda ??? Decreases the ranking of the low quality websites.
- Humming Bird ??? Recognises the intention of the person that carries out the search.
- Pigeon ??? Visible impact on local search results.
3. Audit on the site: The onsite audit is the next step after the audit of algorithmic impact. The details of your website are passes to our Onsite expert team and they will then analyse more about the optimisation of your pages and recommend you about the possible enhancement in the onsite efficiency. We have listed different audit categories that comprise of more than 60 metrics that will be carried out in order to accomplish the onsite audit.
Audit of Google Webmaster Audit
- Robots.txt ??? Better crawling audit
- XML Sitemap ??? Submissions verifications and checking sitemap
- Crawl Issues ??? Analysis of crawl issues if any
- Indexed Pages ??? Checking of Crawl to Index ratio
- Malware Issues ??? Audit for Malwares, Virus, Trojans
Audit of Domain
- Preferences of Domains ??? Analysis of the preferred domain
- 404 & 301 Redirection ??? Configuration check for 404 and 301 redirection
Audit of Content
- Issues related to Canonical ??? Find and rectify Canonical issues
- Data Structuring ??? Schema integration check
- Audit of Meta Content ??? Audit Meta Descriptions, Meta Title
- Audit of H1 Tag ??? H1 Tags Auditing
- Check for Keyword Density ??? Detailed checking of appropriate Keyword Density
- Audit of Thin/Duplicate content ??? Checking for any thin or duplicate content
- Audit of Image ??? Thorough auditing of the ???title???, ???Alt tags and optimisation of image
- HTML Sitemap ??? Check the format of the HTML sitemap along with its availability
- Outbound Links ??? Check the relevance of the ???tags??? on the outbound links
Audit of UX (User Experience)
- Device Compatibility on Cross Platform ??? Check the responsiveness of the webstie across different platforms, devices and smart phones
- Page Speed ??? Optimal time for page loading is checked
- Navigation to URL ??? Analysis of the Navigation Architecture
- Call-to-Action ??? Check the call to action and its clarity along with the position.
4. Offsite Audit: Your backlinks can be good, toxic or bad. We will check that. The will be audited and would be reported as good, toxic or bad. Our strategies will be directed towards;
- Analysis of Backlink URL
- Analysis of the Link Domain
- Audit of Anchor Text
- Citation Analysis
- Analysis of Social Media Signals
Allow the experts at Datascribes to carry out audit of your website to enhance its marketing efficiency and offer proven and reliable suggestions to stay ahead of your competitors in the online business.